Terms and conditions
Welcome to MARS!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the MARS website, located at www.marscoleccion.com.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use marscoleccion if you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or send viruses to your computer. Cookies are assigned exclusively to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
Unless otherwise stated, MARS and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on marscoleccion. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access from marscoleccion for your personal use subject to the restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
- Copy or republish material from marscoleccion
- Sell, rent or sublicense marscoleccion material
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from marscoleccion
- Redistribute content from marscoleccion
This agreement shall begin on the date of this document.
Parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. MARS does not filter, edit, publish or review comments on the site. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of MARS, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, MARS shall not be responsible for the Comments or any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
MARS reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or otherwise causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Guarantees and declares that:
- you have the right to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, patents or trademarks of third parties;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or customize or present commercial activities or illegal activities.
You grant MARS a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; It is
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity centers, and charitable fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other requests for
links from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known business and/or consumer information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; It is
- educational institutions and trade associations. We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink outweighs the absence of MARS; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information. These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to MARS. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our site, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator to which you link; or
- Using any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of MARS's logo or other artwork will be permitted for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Responsibility for content:
We will not be held responsible for any content appearing on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims raised on your website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. Approves immediate removal of all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continually linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you may contact and inform us any time. We will consider requests to remove links but have no obligation to do so or to respond directly.
We do not guarantee that the information on this website is correct. We do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on it is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services provided on the website are free, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.